Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking at any time without disclosing a reason. In the event of cancellation of any booking by the Company, you are entitled to a full refund of any monies paid.
- Bookings will only be accepted by persons over 18 years of age.
- The deposit is a booking fee and is non-returnable. In the event of cancellation by the customer we will endeavour to carry forward your deposit for 12 months from the date of cancellation. After that date, the deposit will be forfeited. Written proof of extenuating circumstances will be considered in any disputed refund.
- The holiday must be paid for in full 28 days before the start of the holiday.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is in breach of the booking conditions, the Park Rules or is considered to be detrimental to the Park or to the comfort of other customers.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for any customer (including children) for any personal injury or inconvenience, loss or damage to persons or property. You must ensure that children under 12 years of age are properly supervised at all times, especially in the play area.
- Under no circumstances will the Company allow occupancy over the capacity of the lodge.
- We are a pet-friendly Park, but ask that owners behave responsibly. Dogs are not permitted in the bedrooms or on the seating of any lodge. Dogs must not be left unattended. Whilst on the Park, owners must keep dogs on a lead at all times and clean up any mess.
- Keys to your lodge will be available at the office from 3.00 p.m. on your arrival day. Please return keys to the office by 10.00 a.m. on the day of your departure, when an inventory check will be made. Payment for any loss or damage to premises or contents must be made prior to departure. A charge of £20 will be made for lost or non-returned keys.
- All bed linen is supplied, including duvets and pillows.
- No touring caravans, motorhomes, tents or trailers are allowed on the Park. Boats can be accommodated for a charge of £25. No bicycles, inflated dinghes or other such objects are allowed inside your lodge.
- You must agree to abide by the Park Rules, which can be found in the Lodge information folder.
Please remember these conditions are not intended to restrict your enjoyment – if observed, they will ensure EVERYBODY’S enjoyment.